Coast to Capital are are pleased to announce that a new £2.1 million grant scheme, ‘Business Recovery Grants’ has been launched to provide businesses in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove, East Surrey, Croydon, or Lewes District with funding of between £10,000 and £170,000 (for projects of £20,000 to £340,000).
The programme will provide up to 50% of an expansion project for organisations that can demonstrate a clear link to COVID-19 recovery and growth. In addition, Coast to Capital are looking for businesses to set out plans for job creation and job retention to improve the unemployment rate in the local area.
Key details of the scheme:
- Application window will be open until Friday 18th December 2020
- Total of £2.1 million funding available
- Grant range £10,000 to £170,000 (for projects of £20,000 to £340,000)
- Grant funding must be matched by the applicant (at least 50% of project value)
- Grant funding must be spent on capital items only (match can include revenue costs)
Eligibility requirements for applicants:
- Small to Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs), Social Enterprises, and Charities (1-249 FTE person workforce) are all eligible to apply for this funding
- Organisations must be based and trading in West Sussex, Brighton & Hove, East Surrey, Croydon, or the Lewes District
- Organisation must be established and trading for at least 1 financial year.
- Applicants from all sectors are eligible to apply for this funding, but we will be prioritising applicants from the following sectors:
Sports & Leisure
Entertainment & Arts
Food & Drink
Retail & Wholesale
Aviation & Supply Chain
Advanced Engineering & Manufacturing
Horticulture & Viticulture
Health & Life Sciences
How to apply for the funding:
- Check that your organisation meets all of the eligibility requirements listed above
- Complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form in the Related Resources section on this page
- Email your completed EOI to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any additional enquiries please complete a Request Form – but please first look at our list of FAQs in the “Related Resources” section of this page, as an answer to your query may already be on there.